The Monticello Shade Cloth Kit helps create a microclimate underneath and has a cooling effect. An adequate quantity of heat load is dispersed by the cloth. The design of this shade cloth is not only simple but unique in that it places the convenience of the gardener first. This kit comes ready to use, easy to install, and no grommet set up needed. You can smoothly glide the shade anytime. It can manually be opened and closed. It is an excellent accessory and is specially created for the Monticello series of greenhouses. It goes on the inside preventing interference with side window and roof vent performance.
The shade cloth comes in a simple to use 4-foot section allowing it to work perfectly with the Monticello Automatic Watering System. The system works off a commercial-grade wire system promised to last for seven years. To use the Shade Cloth System is as simple as pulling it back to open or pulling tight to the other side to close. Just like the greenhouses, the Monticello Shade Cloth is proudly MADE IN THE USA from start to finish.
Features & Benefits
- Heavy-duty commercial grade material
- Grommets / commercial filament
- Bungee balls for tying shade cloth
- Will help keep the greenhouse cool by reflecting heat and sunlight
- Prepared in a variety of measurement
- Designed specifically for the Monticello series
- Easy as pulling the cloth back to open or pulling tight to the other side to close
- Simple and ready to use
- No grommet set up needed
- Easy to install
- Warranty: 7 years
- Proudly designed and made in the USA