The Monticello Growers Edition Greenhouse is the ideal greenhouse designed for crops that require a lot of light in a private and secure setting. Proudly MADE IN THE USA.
Designed with Cannabis growers in mind, this is the perfect marijuana greenhouse system.
Most commercial greenhouses for cannabis are typically for large-scale operations, but what about the new startup or the personal grower? Well, let us cover exactly what comes with the best small greenhouse for cannabis growing.
Environmental control needs an exceptional plan. There are lots of steps to achieve the harvest you are praying for. And here is where The Growers Edition comes into action.
The Monticello – GROWERS Edition is the ideal greenhouse designed for crops that require a lot of light in a private and secure setting.
Accessories Included in the Monticello Growers Edition Greenhouse
- Monticello Electric Ventilation System
- Monticello Full-Length Commercial Folding Workbench System
- 17,000 BTU Commercial Heater with Built-in Thermostat
- Drip Irrigation System(48 dripper heads) with Programmable Timer
The Growers Edition Greenhouse comes standard with the light-diffusing 8mm twin-wall roof and wall panels…
- These panels create a more even light flow into the greenhouse creating a glow instead of a light beam effect for a more even light distribution for a longer period of time.
- The light-diffusing panels also offer a higher level of privacy, just eight inches away and you cannot see into the greenhouse.
- The twin-wall Polycarbonate acts as a double pane window keeping the cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime.
- This not only makes the Monticello more efficient to grow in for a longer period of time than other greenhouses but it also adds to the efficiency of growing, cutting down electric bills for those who choose to grow year-round.
The Monticello’s above-average interior height design (90 inches at the peak) also helps with displacing heat within the greenhouse while also allowing for the tallest gardeners not to have to bend down when inside their greenhouse.
You get what you pay for and with the Monticello, this rings true. The Monticello has the strongest warranty in the industry (15 yrs.) on the frame and Polycarbonate.
For the gardener that is looking for a quality greenhouse system that will supply years of hassle-free indoor gardening this is the greenhouse for you. Enjoy growing!
Features & Benefits of the Monticello Greenhouse 8×16 Growers Edition (101in x 198.25in)
- Heavy-duty frame construction that can withstand high wind and snow loads
- Uses 70 lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse, which makes it sturdier
- Frame material: Extruded aluminum (US grade, stronger, thicker)
- High-impact, UV-stable, light-diffusing Polycarbonate panels for a maximum of privacy
- Glazing material: Light-diffusing 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate on roof and walls
- Faster and easier assembly: Patent-pending Twist & Lock construction, as well as rigid “ribbed” design for interlocking the pieces
- 2x roof vents (2ft x 2 ft) with automatic openers for great air circulation without the need of electricity
- Expandable: No
- Large double door (4 ft x 6 ft) for easy access with garden equipment
- Door is hinged and lockable
- Foundation frame: Integrated flush base design for direct anchoring to the ground or deck
- Integrated dual gutter system for easy rainwater collection
- Greenhouse kit: All aluminum framework and Polycarbonate panels, 1x set of double doors (assembled) and roof vents
- Electric ventilation system
- 1x Workbench: foldable full-length shelf for one side (2ft deep x 30in high)
- Programmable drip irrigation system
- 1x Commercial heater (17,000 BTU)
- Instruction manual
- Frame Color: Aluminum (natural with protective coating)
- Snow load capacity: 24lbs/sq. ft. (1,536 lbs)
- Sidewall height: 58 in (4.8 ft)
- Peak height (interior): 7.5 ft
- Exact dimensions: 101in wide x 198.25in long x 90in high
- Floor space: 132 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 15 years on frame and Polycarbonate (strongest in the industry)
- Made in the USA
Please Note – Allow for a FULL weekend to fully assemble (ground prep included). Two people suggested for assembly. Manual is fully illustrated.
** Also, note that Cannabis growing is still considered illegal in most of the United States and by the Federal Government. It is up to you the consumer to ensure you are in compliance with the law.