If you want more privacy and a great starter greenhouse kit for growing cannabis, the Monticello 8×12 Growers Package will be the best choice. It’s a medium greenhouse that is proudly manufactured in the USA. The large accessory kit and the opaque glazing give you all you need to start.
The frame of the Monticello Greenhouse 8×12 – Growers Package is strong enough to withstand 65mph winds and a snow load of 24lbs/sq.ft. This is structure is recommended for start-up growers to harvest all year round in almost all areas.
Being 90in tall at the peak, the Monticello is above average in interior height design. It helps with displacing heat within the greenhouse while also allowing for the tallest gardeners not to have to bend down when inside the greenhouse. The US-manufactured Monticello has the strongest warranty in the industry (10 yrs.) on the frame and Polycarbonate.
The accessory kit includes a commercial electric exhaust fan system with built-in louvers and a commercial thermostat that helps regulate the temperature and airflow inside your Monticello Greenhouse. It provides you with a secure, organized area to work in.
An airflow control functions automatically through the automatically opening roof vents. Depending on the inside temperature the vents will open and close without the need for electricity. An electric ventilation system is designed to keep the air moving inside the greenhouse in order to cool it down. The Growers Edition is programmed with timers, and thermostats which are capable to open, close, reduce, or increase any parameter that influences plants’ well-being at excellent levels.
Accessories Included in the Monticello Growers Edition Greenhouse
- Monticello Electric Ventilation System
- Monticello Full-Length Commercial Folding Workbench System
- 17,000 BTU Commercial Heater with Built-in Thermostat
- Drip Irrigation System(48 dripper heads) with Programmable Timer
The Growers Edition Greenhouse comes standard with the light-diffusing 8mm twin-wall roof and wall panels…
- These panels create a more even light flow into the greenhouse creating a glow instead of a light beam effect for a more even light distribution for a longer period of time.
- The light-diffusing panels also offer a higher level of privacy, just eight inches away and you cannot see into the greenhouse.
- The twin-wall Polycarbonate acts as a double pane window keeping the cooler air in during warm months and insulating the greenhouse from cold air in the wintertime.
- This not only makes the Monticello more efficient to grow in for a longer period of time than other greenhouses but it also adds to the efficiency of growing, cutting down electric bills for those who choose to grow year-round.
Features & Benefits of the Monticello Greenhouse 8×12 Growers Edition (101in x 149.75in)
- Heavy-duty frame construction that can withstand high wind and snow loads
- Uses 55 lbs more aluminum than the average imported greenhouse, which makes it sturdier
- Frame material: Extruded aluminum (US grade, stronger, thicker)
- High-impact, UV-stable, light-diffusing Polycarbonate panels for a maximum of privacy
- Glazing material: Light-diffusing 8 mm twin-wall Polycarbonate on roof and walls
- Faster and easier assembly: Patent-pending Twist & Lock construction, as well as rigid “ribbed” design for interlocking the pieces
- 2x roof vents (2ft x 2 ft) with automatic openers for great air circulation without the need of electricity
- Expandable: No
- Large double door (4 ft x 6 ft) for easy access with garden equipment
- Door is hinged and lockable
- Foundation frame: Integrated flush base design for direct anchoring to the ground or deck
- Integrated dual gutter system for easy rainwater collection
- Greenhouse kit: All aluminum framework and Polycarbonate panels, 1x set of double doors (assembled) and roof vents
- Electric ventilation system
- 1x Workbench: foldable full-length shelf for one side (2ft deep x 30in high)
- Programmable drip irrigation system
- 1x Commercial heater (17,000 BTU)
- Instruction manual
- Frame Color: Aluminum (natural with protective coating)
- Snow load capacity: 24lbs/sq. ft. (1,536 lbs)
- Sidewall height: 58 in (4.8 ft)
- Peak height (interior): 7.5 ft
- Exact dimensions: 101in wide x 149.75in long x 90in high
- Floor space: 99 sq. ft.
- Warranty: 15 years on frame and Polycarbonate (strongest in the industry)
- Made in the USA
Please Note – Allow for a FULL weekend to fully assemble (ground prep included). Two people suggested for assembly. Manual is fully illustrated.
** Also note that Cannabis growing is still considered illegal in most of the United States and by the Federal Government. It is up to you the consumer to ensure you are in compliance with the law.