The Juliana Narrow Top Shelves are perfect for growing herbs and other small plants. Prevent overwatering. The double-layer bottom allows watering right into the shelf. This not just saves time, but also provides enough water for thirsty herbs, etc. Bottom watering is a method where the plant is set in and absorbs water from a container filled with water. It reduces the watering frequency and improves the survival rate of thirsty plants. Therefore, this narrow top shelf makes a great addition to your greenhouse.
These shelves are available in a medium and long size. It will fit in any greenhouse that has channels in their frame profiles.
Features & Benefits
- Universal use: Works with every greenhouse that has a channel in the aluminum profiles
- Double-layer bottom, which allows watering plants by pouring water into the shelf
- Powder-coated, extruded aluminum profile
- Prevents overwatering
- Dimensions (medium shelf): 6.7in wide x 56in long x 2in high
- Dimensions (long shelf): 6.7in wide x 84in long x 2in high
- Made in Denmark