FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: Save $150 on any RIGA S Greenhouse! Simply use the coupon code GHE150 at checkout.
The Riga 2s is for the serious gardener with limited space. Its heavy-duty construction and twin-wall Polycarbonate glazing allow problem-free growing all year long. This is a real greenhouse, not only a “season expander”. With 8mm UV coated Polycarbonate glazing on the sides and 10mm in the front and back, the Riga uses a thicker material that insulates better than a glass window in your house.
The Riga is designed, engineered, and manufactured by Hoklartherm in Germany, where they have to deal with the drastically changing weather.
The “onion” shape provides no surface to snow or wind. Snow loads will just slide off the sides and severe winds blow over the greenhouse. The frame profiles are thicker or have a larger diameter than other greenhouses, which makes the construction stronger.
The large roof window opens and closes automatically according to the temperature inside the greenhouse. Additionally, you can open the upper part of the Dutch barn style door to provide great airflow. The door is wide enough to push a wheelbarrow into your Riga 2s.
Features & Benefits of the Riga 2s
- Sturdy “onion”-shaped construction that withstands large amounts of snow and strong winds
- Sidewall material/thickness: 8mm UV-coated twin-wall Polycarbonate
- Gable material/thickness: 10mm UV-coated twin-wall Polycarbonate
- Frame material: Smooth finished anodized aluminum
- First-class insulation:
- Heavy-duty rubber seals and silicon caulking to seal windows
- High-quality construction with tightly fitted parts
- R-value 3.0
- Door: 1x wide, heavy-duty Dutch barn style door (30in wide x 72in high), handle with key lock
- Roof vent: 1x roof window (40in wide x 24in long) with an automatic opener which works without electricity
- 1x large rear wall window that allows for cross ventilation
- Included in the Riga 2s Greenhouse Kit:
- Profiles, glazing, rubber seals, and hardware
- 1x roof vent with automatic opener
- 1x barn-style door
- 1x rear wall window
- Assembly instructions (also available here)
- Optional accessories:
- 6” high foundation frame: If you add this, you don’t need a concrete or wooden footer. This foundation frame will attach to the bottom of the greenhouse frame and goes into a trench in order to anchor the whole greenhouse.
- Premium kit: See details below
- Door extension kit: Set your greenhouse on a 20-inch stem wall. This kit gives you the missing pieces of Polycarbonate (+ profiles) that go above the doors. It includes 2x extensions for both doors.>
- Rainwater gutter system: No (not possible because of the greenhouse shape)>
- Expandable: No
- Frame color: Aluminum/silver
- Sidewall height (curve): 6ft 1in high near shelves
- Peak height (interior): 6ft 11in
- Floor Space: 54 sq. ft.
- Assembly time: 2 people – 1 day; 3 people – 6 to 8 hours
- Twin-wall Polycarbonate: 10 years (prorated after 5 years)
- Frame: 15 years
- Made in Germany
- Shipping information: Greenhouse ships in 3 boxes, premium kit ships in 4 boxes. This product is delivered via LTL which is curbside delivery only. The driver will be using a pallet jack and liftgate to slide the crate off and will need help from the customer with the unloading of the framing cartons. We recommend having a couple of people there for the delivery.
The RIGA is attractive and beautiful to look at – fits well into an upscale garden setting.
With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga is by far the strongest greenhouse of its size under $5,000.
Made in Germany with 30 years of experience!
The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga is German made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
One major advantage of the Riga’s construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached to each other, and won’t come loose over time due to wind pressures. For a better anchoring in the floor, you can add the heavy-duty foundation frame.
Riga 2s Greenhouse Premium Kit
If you want to use shelves and a base frame, the Riga 2s Greenhouse Kit will be the best choice.
Includes the following items:
- Riga 2s Greenhouse
- Foundation frame
- 10in deep top shelf (attached to greenhouse side)
- 25in deep regular shelf
If you want to use shelves and a base frame, the Riga 2s Greenhouse Premium Kit will be the best choice.
If you need more shelves or another combination of accessories, don’t hesitate to call or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.