$8,299.90 – $9,049.90
$8,799.90 – $9,298.90
$7,599.90 – $8,349.90
Why buying a Junior Victorian Greenhouse?
- Because they are stronger: Aluminum profiles are larger, thicker and stronger
- Because they are significantly better insulated than other glass greenhouses because of rubber seals, single pane windows, and 4mm glass
- Because they look prettier than others: The decorative roof ridge adds a touch of English sophistication that will catch the eyes of your guests
- Because they provide an effective ventilation: Two roof windows with automatic openers that open when it gets too hot in the greenhouse
- Because they already come with a 4″ foundation frame: Most greenhouse kits have it as an additional accessory
- Because you can collect rainwater easily: The Junior Victorian Greenhouses already come with a shoulder with large gutters and downspouts
- Because you can install the sliding door on any gable side
- Because the frame finish is applied electrostatically for a thicker application and better coverage
Glass Greenhouses from Janssens
Why are these glass greenhouses so special, you ask? Janssens is a leading manufacturer of high-quality greenhouses in Europe. They improved their products significantly over the past years so that they are efficient and elegant at the same time. The Belgian brand knows how to build greenhouses for superior growth and for the eye.
Imagine how good the Junior Victorian Greenhouse would fit into your garden. It could be a little green oasis all year round, where you can pursue your hobby, relax with a cup of coffee or tea, as well as play games with your guests. This greenhouse truly can be used in multiple ways.