$5,700.90 – $7,350.90
$5,200.90 – $6,525.90
$6,400.90 – $8,510.90
Check out this peculiar and unique “Onion” shaped Riga S Greenhouse. Its layout allows the optimal headroom inside. The main purpose of the slope on the outside is for heavy snow loads which will eventually slide down and severe winds will easily pass over the greenhouse.
The most common misconception about winter growing
X You can’t grow plants in a greenhouse in winter. This is a common misconception because thousands of greenhouse growers can prove that with an accurately planned greenhouse heating system, quality plants can be raised all year round.
X High-tech greenhouses produce top quality plants, and mid-tech greenhouses produce mid quality plants.
Top-quality growers, not greenhouses, will grow top quality plants, and poor quality growers will grow poor quality plants. Greenhouses are just secondary. However, it is smarter to combine technology and skills for outstanding results. With a high-quality greenhouse like the Riga greenhouse kits, you are equipped with a modern greenhouse system.
Advantages of Riga S Greenhouse Kits
Growing plants inside a Riga greenhouse is dependable, more anticipated and natural than planting outdoors. It allows for a longer growing season and you can benefit from healthier plants and finally superior harvests. You can choose to nurture your plants in pots, trays, or straight in the ground.
The structure profiles are permanently connected to each other, and won’t be disconnected over time due to wind forces. The Riga greenhouse offers the highest R factor of any hobby greenhouse on the market. This set of cover gives sufficient insulation making your Riga greenhouse easier to stay cool in the summer and warm throughout the winter months.
Riga S Greenhouse is also great for an orchid lover or grower! It is designed to be used in the middle of winter. Check out more advantages of Riga S Greenhouse Kits below.
What’s in it for you?
- Sizes range from 8ft x 14ft, 8ft x 11ft, and 8ft x 7ft
- The strongest greenhouses under $5,500
- Heavy-duty Dutch-style barn door with keyed lock and measures 30″ x 72″
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- It comes with an over-sized rear wall window measuring 30″ x 42″ with adjustment arm
- 2 roof windows with automatic opener
- 10mm twin-wall polycarbonate glazing wall panels in front and rear
- 8mm twin-wall polycarbonate over the main body
- Has the best ratio between aluminum framing and polycarbonate panels, which allows maximum light transmittance and less “moving” covering
- It comes standard with an oversized rear-wall window for excellent ventilation
- Optional accessories like shelves, door extensions and additional roof vents available
- It arrives with DVD and printed easy assembly directions
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany with 30 years of experience
- Twin-wall Polycarbonate: 10 years – prorated after 5 years.
- Frame: 15 years